There are number of ways you can manage your subscription to reduce the number of messages you receive.
These are as follows:
1. At the bottom of each message you receive there is an option to unsubscribe from that discussion if you are not interested in it. 2. For the Choice Forum and the LD Health Network there is a subscription facility which enables you to only use receive messages in the subject areas that you are interested in - (You can be very specific in the messages you receive). If you would like to use this facility please click here.
3. There is a digest option which sends one e-mail containing all the days e-mails for a subject area. You can request digests by clicking here.
4. You can use the filter facility on your e-mail programme to direct all your forum e-mails into a specific folder which you can check in your own time. Doing this enables you to separate your day to day work e-mails from your forum e-mails. Your IT support person should be able to assist you to set this up if you have one. Alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
5. Alternatively you can just have web access to the forum web site. This way you still have access to all the useful information on the forums. To request web access please click here.
6. You can unsubscribe by completing the form below.
If you need assistance with any of these options please contact email@example.com